UK Immigration

Legal Guys

Get the best lawyers in town.

The present goverment has created a hostile environment for people who are in the UK illegally. If you are illegal in the UK you are unable to work. You may have difficulty renting accommodation. You will be unable to use the NHS. If you arrested by the police your immigration status will be checked and you will be passed over to the Home Office for deportation.

Our specialist immigration lawyers have extensive experience and expertise in processing successful applications from around the world, in particular, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia ,Africa and Thailand. So Call us today 0208 801 7422, or completed the online contact form,


We can help you to prepare applications for:

  • Leave to Remain
  • Visitor 
  • Indefinite Leave to Remain
  • 10 years Settlement
  • Entry Clearence
  • Family Visa
  • Parent Settlement
  • Human Rights Law
  • Article 8 and Article 3 Human Right
  • Long Residence
  • Immigration Appeals
  • EEA settlement/pre settelement Applications
  • EEA Residence Card Applications
  • EEA Appeals
  • FiancĂ©/Spouse Visa Applications and Appeals
  • Domestic Violence Visa Applications
  • Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Minister of Religion Applications and Appeals
  • Naturalisation Applications
  • British Citizenship
  • British Passport Applications
  • Asylum and Human Rights Applications
  • Bail Applications
  • Immigration Advice on Complex matters

Entry Clearance Applications

If you want to come to the UK as a Visitor, or you wish to join someone settled in the UK, our team of lawyers can help you. Contact us today 0208 801 7422.

Partner Applications

If you have a partner in the UK who is settled or from the EU you may be eligible to apply for leave to enter or leave to remain contact us for further information.

0208 801 7422

Parent of a Child Applications

This category is for parents who have a child who is British or has been in the UK for 7 years.

Ring 0208 801 7422 for advice.

Leave to Remain Applications

If you are in the UK with or without leave to remain and you wish to apply for further leave to remain, then contact one of our specialist lawyers.0208 801 7422