The Legal Guys Immigration Lawyers Tottenham North London
An immigration matter can be very destressing expecially when you get a refusal letter from the Home Office that askes you to leave the UK , thereby seperating you from your family and friends and possibly returning to a country where where you do not know anyone. The Legal Guys immigration lawyers are regularly sucessfully appealing against Home Office refusal decisions and we have a high sucess rate. We will prepare your case to a high standard and instruct barristers who have a proven track of persuading judges at appeal hearings.
For decisions made within the UK, the in-country appeal rights are depend on certification i.e. if the decision maker has decided to certify the decision as totally without merit, you may not be able to exercise an appeal right until you have left the UK.
The Immigration Tribunals are independent from the Home Office andare heard by immigration judges to determine appeals.
The refusal decisions whether appealable or not, require urgent attention because they all have certain deadline which if missed can make you liable to be removed from the UK without a further appeal right.
Why Instruct us to handle you appeal:-
1. The Legal Guys is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner(OISC). It has handled thousands of appeals for clients.
2. We are friendly , aproacable and professional.
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of th best legal advice.
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports.
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialized client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
Take Action Today
Ring for a free Assesment 0208 8017422
Complete from for a free assesment
Unit 19 B
64 Willoughby Lane